Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ah, the lack of internet definitely slows me down on here, but then when I do connect... it's SO SLOW. Don't worry though, life's been pretty slow too. Life in the world of Lauren is generally pretty slow from about mid-January to the end of February.. some might call me a hermit, but I'd like to refer to it as a natural response: hibernation. ;) 

This lack of social interaction has actually proved useful in a few ways, I'm on my way to be rid of things before I move back to the land of the free this spring... I've read some good reads: Cecilia Ahern is an entertaining Irish chick-lit author, The Time Traveler's Wife is better as a novel than it is as a movie, and Brennan Manning's book The Ragamuffin Gospel. Is undeniably amazing. 

That's my life as of now in a nut shell. If you're reading this you should probably take five minutes and send me some snail mail. ;) K, thanks. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment