Thursday, June 20, 2013

...morning glory.


I've always LOVED the morning. It's hard to put my finger on one specific reason... but based on this picture I almost think it's the lighting! Have you ever gotten up a little extra early, just to be able to enjoy the serenity that's only found before the rest of the world (or household) is up?? It's glorious. Truly. 

I love waking up and getting my day started just to be able to hit the ground running on the right track. 

If you aren't used to doing this, I challenge you to get up 20 minutes earlier tomorrow... jump in the shower and have your day lined up, but then just enjoy the quiet. And the lighting. :) Enjoy the stillness and gather your thoughts and your intentions for the day. I enjoy spending that time over a cup of coffee and my Bible and journal, but you may just want to soak up the moment.

If you don't love it as much as I do, you've only gain a little extra time to your day... if you do love it, let me know what your favorite part is! I'd love to have pointer and ideas to change things up a bit. 

All the best. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment