Sunday, September 27, 2015

self-love = getting out to catch the sunrise

We thought we'd for sure missed it...

All these colors and changes presented themselves within a half-hour.

Had anyone been around, they probably would have thought we were on a roller coaster or something, hooting and cheering like we'd never been out in the fresh air!

I just can't even...

Unfortunately, I had my 50mm lens on my camera which didn't allow me to catch the sun actually rising AND Mt. Hood at the same time, but I think it's safe to say there was enough beauty flowing it doesn't matter too terribly much. This shot was dramatic and incredible. Ah. :)

This is my view each morning as I struggle to make my way through traffic... It's distracting to say the least, but without it, that drive would be completely unbearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment