Sunday, June 12, 2011

honored to capture these moments!

I just have to share some of the latest photos I've taken!! Makes me EVEN MORE anxious to have a sweet family of my own someday!


Christy is like a sister to me, her sister, Katie, has been a dear friend and confidant of mine for the past decade! (Yikes! Such a grown-up word!) I was actually in Europe when she and Kyle got married. This, in and of itself, broke my heart... thankfully she had an amazing photograher with a huge heart and who was fabulous, not only with photographs but with words as well, Lydia Jane Photography -- (click the link, then scroll down to 'Mr. & Mrs. Chaplin')... Lydia's ability to capture these precious moments of Christy and Kyle's big day brought tears to my eyes while I was far, far away a year and a half ago... and still have the same power today!


NEEDLESS TO SAY, knowing Christy and Kyle had such a phenomenal photographer for their wedding photos, I was incredibly honored that they'd ask me to take pictures of their family!

They sure make a great team!







Another Katie-friend of mine, has a super cute friend with a super cute baby bump... the two talked, cute little miss baby bump contacted me, and here you have it! My very first maternity shoot!!! SO MUCH FUN!! :)




These two were not only fun... they were troopers too! Rain and all!


Haha... Did I mention they were fun?


No comments:

Post a Comment