Saturday, June 2, 2012

Summer Send-Off...

Oh, there's SO much to catch up on... these past few months.... year and a half or so, really... has been such a whirlwind! It's not looking like life be letting up anytime soon, either. That's alright, God is good. 


One thing I want to share before I forget, is the latest gift I prepared, I just think it turned out so cute and is everything I think a gift should be: thoughtful, pleasing to the eye, and practical.




What do YOU think?! 

I wanted to go with a nautical/patriotic color scheme, and all of my findings were just that! :) The gift was for a boss who I've had the pleasure of knowing for 7 years or so. She's absolutely wonderful and is taking this time to be a professional Mom! (Lucky dog!) That being said, I thought summery fun would be nice concept to keep in mind. 

Everyone likes a good magazine. 
I've never met someone who had too many beach towels. 
Sparklers are fun for all ages. 
AND we all need a little sweetness, just so happened that this one went with the color scheme AND the theme. 

I think it came together pretty well!


No comments:

Post a Comment