Thursday, August 23, 2012

my psychotherapist and her medication...

I won't go into detail, but it's been a bit of a rough summer. 

I probably haven't dealt with everything in the most excellent manner... but it's going to take a while to deal. This heart is a little messy and it's awfully loud, so if you've been one of the poor unfortunate souls who has caught the repercussions, I apologize and will apologize right now for your next encounter because I can guarantee it's not all out yet.

Part of the dealing process has been incredible friends, lots of margs, and ample amounts of dancing. In all honesty, it's taught me that even (and especially) in the hard times, there are life lessons to be learned, growth is a good thing, and people and communities' true character shine through - through this it's been incredible to see such gorgeous people step up to help out and support others.

Los Cabos has muy excelente margaritas - my psychotherapist prescribes these when I freak out...
she then advises hours of crazy dancing.
I generally oblige pretty easily... I like to think I'm her favorite client/patient.
 Los Cabos got to be pretty familiar with our woes as well... they were and always have been absolutely wonderful. Their friendly faces and genuine conversation always provides comfort and satisfaction on a night out! (Not to mention, they've got banana margaritas - REAL bananas! They're like smoothies... with tequila!)

Pump Haus didn't argue with fueling the madness when we requested Fruit Loops shots
to share with our new friends celebrating their engagement and birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment